- Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Minimal Distance from the wall (12 mm) due to flat housing
- Even more precise thanks to angle setting with snap-in points and indentation (-1° and/or 47°)
- Guide wedge for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint
- The sliding viewing window provides a good view of the scribe mark and saw blade
- Introducing the ts 55 the latest addition to Festool's S trusted ts 55 range of plunge saws.
- Powerful sawing ability, innovative flush cutting functionality & Precision adjustment of the cutting action come together to make the ts 55 rebq the tool of choice for the dedicated professional.
- Delivering a level of performance unparalleled in the plunge & Circular saw market. The toolbox; S flat housing allows the blade to cut at only twelve millimetres' S distance from perpendicular surfaces.
- Making it the ideal solution to cutting along otherwise inaccessible edges. Bevel adjustment from -1 to 45 is complemented by several locking positions & an easily readable scale of angle demarcations. Enabling angled cuts to be made with the same degree of accuracy you might expect from a mitre or table saw.
- A second scale provides precision adjustment of the cutting depth to a maximum of 55mm. Smooth & splinter-free sawing of hardwoods, parquet flooring, chipboard & plasterboard is driven by the ts 55 rebq' S powerful 1200W engine, with constant speed electronics for a consistent rate of cut even under heavy loads.
- The cutting speed can be sleeplessly adjusted using the plunge saw' S variable speed dial, providing equally smooth sawing performance irrespective of the material. A further benefit is the enclosed design of the ts 55 rebq' S splinter guard & riving knife, which helps to improve dust extraction efficiency.
- As the splinter guard is transparent, It also doubles as a convenient viewing window for precision tracking of the cutting line.
- In addition, the ts 55 rebq is fitted with all the latest safety features, including a smooth starting motor, a temperature cut out feature & a rapid-acting electronic brake.
- Compatible with Festools S range of FS guide rails & accessories. specifications: - power consumption: 1200 W - saw blade diameter: 160 mm - Max speed: 7300rpm
Box Contains 1 x Saw 1 x Fine tooth saw blade HW W48 1 x Splinterguard 1 x Flag window 1 x SYS 4 T-LOC
B: This is one of the few selected products that Stapling & Nailing Supplies participates with via the Amazon EU Associates Program. This is an affiliate advertising program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn a small amount in advertising fees by advertising and linking to mytoolkit.co.uk
Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 12.5 x 11.2 inches