- Twin-column guide with two bearings for unique precision
- Dual-line laser for an accurate indication of the cutting line
- Fine adjustment of the saw blade angle accurate to the millimetre from the front of the machine
- Special cutting position for cutting depths up to 120 mm
- Fastfix saw blade changing for adaptation to the working material
- Festool KS 88 is impressive with its cutting capacity of 88 mm and the particularly compact, lightweight design.
- For precision results in workshop or assembly applications.
- The Festool twin-column guide guarantees reliable, smooth guidance of the saw blade and represents maximum precision.
- Ribbing and high-quality cast magnesium increase rigidity while keeping weight to a minimum.
- Variable speed preselection, smooth start-up, and overload protection.
- Always optimally prepared with FastFix for simple and quick replacement of the saw blade.
- With ergonomic hand grips for left-handed and right-handed users, cord holder, transport safety device, clamp and an extremely compact, lightweight design.
- The extraction system and chip deflector funnel extract the chips from where they are produced.
- The base frame turns the kapex into a mobile unit that can be converted into a sawing station in three hand movements.
- With a trimming length of 2.40 m (including trimming attachment). the kapex fits ideally on the perforated top of the MFT 3 kapex. It is secured in place using the clamping kit.
- The sliding compound mitre Saw has 240V.
NB: There are a few carefully selected products where Stapling & Nailing Supplies (my Tool Kit) participates with the Amazon EU Associates Program and this is one of those products. This is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn a small amount in advertising fees by advertising and linking to mytoolkit.co.uk and for you to get the best price available at any one time.
Package Dimensions: 29.5 x 22.8 x 20.1 inches