- Small tool for delicate tasks
- Small tool for those delicate tasks.
- Outstanding ergonomics and low weight
- Spindle stop for easy cutter changes Routing depth adjustment to 1/10 mm
- Quick-acting brake for improved safety (OF 1010 EBQ)
- MMC electronics for adaptation to the working material and temperature monitoring
- Chip extractor integrated into the router baseplate
Main areas of use
Rounding, chamfering, rebating and profiling edges. Recessing metal fittings. Grooving rear panels. Recessing dovetail batons or routing plasterboard with the guide system (edging technology) Producing rows of holes in cabinets using the hole series system LR 32 Fashioning wooden joints with the VS 600
Items included: chip deflector, Ø 1/4" clamping collet (6.35 mm), side stop, guide rail adapter, open-ended spanner, WAF 19, in Systainer SYS3 M 237
NB: There are a few carefully selected products where Stapling & Nailing Supplies (my Tool Kit) participates with the Amazon EU Associates Program and this is one of those products. This is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn a small amount in advertising fees by advertising and linking to mytoolkit.co.uk and for you to get the best price available at any one time.
Package Dimensions: 15.7 x 11.7 x 9.4 inches