One of the most widely used group of joinery tools is an 18 Gauge Finish Nailer. here you will find the run down for Makitas 18 Ga tool.
- Compact contact top and nose adapter
- Body bumper protects workpiece from scratches/damage
- Easy to use tool-less depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Rubberised soft grip provides more comfort and better control
- Hanging hook can be attached to either side of the tool
- 360-degree exhaust
- Rubberised soft grip provides more comfort and better control.
- Body bumper protects workpiece from scratches/damage.
- Tool-less depth adjustment
- Tool-less nail jam clearing.
Product Description Makita is considered by many as one of the leading manufacturer of professional power tools on the market. This AF505N is a handy and lightweight brad nailer, weighing around 1.4 kg with tool-less adjustment and quick release nose for easy jam clearing.
The quick-release cam-lock opens nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails, efficient design minimises downtime. The multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360 degrees to direct exhaust air away from the user. Dual nail reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails to avoid blank drives. Nail length/gauge 15-50 mm/18 g, with a magazine capacity of 100.
The ultra-narrow nose design with no-mar tip allows easy nailing access to confined areas whilst protecting your wood. Box Contains 1 x Makita AF505N 1 x No-mar tip 1 x Oil 1 x Safety glasses 1 x Carry case
Operates 18 G Nails available in Galvanised and Stainless Steel
Package Dimensions: 13.9 x 13.4 x 4.0 inches