No Batteries Included
- Variable speed
- Soft start
- LED job light with afterglow
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse
- Electronic brake
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 Volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 Volt Ni-MH battery
- Keyed chuck
- The DDA350 features the original four-pole motor for power, lightweight and compact size. It has an easy to operate large paddle type switch trigger.
- On-tool chuck key storage for fast and convenient bit changes and the chuck key holder attachable to either right or left side.
- Maximum capacity into steel 10 mm, wood 25 mm. Box Contains 1 x Makita DDA350Z 1 x Side handle 1 x Chuck key
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.2 x 3.5 inches