No Batteries Included:
- 16 adjustable torque settings plus drill mode
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- Battery protection circuit protects the battery from over discharge, high temperature and overload current
- Electric brake
Makita is judged by many to be one of the leading manufacturers of professional power tools on the market.
- The DDF453Z drill driver delivers up to 1,300 rpm
- Variable two-speed design that covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications.
- All-metal gear construction to ensure high transmission durability.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck enabling easy bit installation/removal with one hand.
- The maximum capacity for steel is 13 mm and wood 36 mm.
- Compact and lightweight design for easy handling.
Box Contains: 1 x Makita DDF453Z 1 x Double ended bit
NB: This is one of the few selected products that Stapling & Nailing Supplies participates with via the Amazon EU Associates Program. This is an affiliate advertising program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn a small amount in advertising fees by advertising and linking to mytoolkit.co.uk
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 8.5 x 3.4 inches