- Maximum Capacity in steel 13mm
- Maximum Capacity in wood 38mm
- 21 torque settings plus Drill mode
- Led job light
- Keyless chuck
Makita is judged by many as being the leading manufacturer of professional power tools.
- The DDF485Z cordless Drill Driver is powered by an 18V Li-ion LXT slide-type battery (not included)
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control by trigger
- 2 mechanical gears, to deliver up to 1, 900 rpm and 50 Nm maximum fastening torque.
- This Drill Driver has a single sleeve keyless chuck for quick and easy bit installation and removal
- 21 torque settings plus drill mode.
In the Box: 1 x Makita DDF485Z
1 year manufacturer warranty with a further 2 years when registered within 30 days of purchase. This guarantee does not apply where non-genuine or recommended parts or accessories are fitted to the tool. The use of non-genuine or compatible batteries and chargers with Makita tools will invalidate the Makita guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.5 x 6.1 inches