No Batteries Included.
Makita is one of the leading manufacturers of professional power tools:
- Push Drive technology
- One-touch locator
- LED job light with on/off switch
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- The DFS452Z features Push Drive technology
- In lock-on mode, the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power.
- Brushless technology eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for a longer life.
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation.
Box Contains 1 x Makita DFS452Z
NB: This is one of the few selected products that Stapling & Nailing Supplies participates with via the Amazon EU Associates Program. This is an affiliate advertising program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn a small amount in advertising fees by advertising and linking to mytoolkit.co.uk
Package Dimensions: 13.1 x 10.9 x 3.3 inches