Makita Brushless Rotary Hammer
DHR171Z 18V Li-ion LXT 480 W, 18 V, 17 mm
Makita Rotary Hammer
- Brushless motor
- One-touch sliding chuck
- 2 mode operation; rotary only and rotary hammer
- Led job light
- Vibration absorbing housing
- Capacity in concrete 17mm, steel 10mm and wood 13mm
- 1-year manufacturer warranty with a further 2 years when registered within 30 days of purchase.
- Brushless motor delivers 0-680 rpm, 0-4, 800 ipm and 1.2 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling compact and ergonomic design at only 273mm in overall length
- Weighs just 2.8 kg with BL1840 or higher battery (Battery not included)
- Reduced operator fatigue vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- Electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and rpm to the changing demands of the application.
- Efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimised battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the by motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life 2-mode operation for "rotation only" Or "hammering with rotation"
- For multiple applications variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application For greater versatility built-in L.E.D. Light illuminates the work area one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
Package Dimensions: 13.9 x 8.4 x 3.9 inches