Makita Drill with 2 x 5.0Ah BL1850 Batteries
- 1 x DHR202 SDS-plus rotary hammer
- 2 x 5.0Ah Batteries BL1850
- Batteries Features 3-Mode Switch for rotation only, hammering with rotation or hammering only 2x faster drilling with synchronized RPM and BPM for more efficient drilling
Details: Makita DHR202Z DHR202 18V SDS + Hammer Drill
- With 2 x 5.0Ah BL1850 Batteries
- 3-Mode Switch for rotation only, hammering with rotation or hammering only 2x faster drilling with synchronized RPM and BPM for more efficient drilling.
- Built-in torque limiter clutch disengages if bit jams when hitting rebar chisel rotates 360° with 40 different positions to get the best working.
- Compact design at only 330mm long and weighs a comfortable 3.2 kg for reduced operator fatigue.
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time.
- 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Electric brake Forward/reverse rotation job light rotary hammer action
- Variable speed trigger
- Product Specifications Max in Steel: 13mm Max in Wood: 25mm Max in Concrete: 20mm No Load Speed: 0-1,100rpm Blows per minute: 0-4,000bpm Vibration: RH:14.5m/s2 HO:11.0m/s2 Joules: 1.93Js
- Comes With: 2 x 5.0Ah Batteries BL1850
Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 10.9 x 6.6 inches
This is one of the few selected products that Stapling & Nailing Supplies participates with via the Amazon EU Associates Program. This is an affiliate advertising program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn a small amount in advertising fees by advertising and linking to mytoolkit.co.uk