- Rigid aluminium base bevels 0 to 45 degrees left and right
- Change lever for three orbital settings and straight cutting
- The soft no-load function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body
- Blower function to clear wood dust from cutting line
- Variable speed control dial
- Twin LED job light
The Makita DJV181 has been developed as the first barrel handle type cordless jigsaw powered by Li-ion batteries.
PLEASE NOTE - Batteries, charger or kit box are NOT included. The rigid aluminium base bevels 0 to 45 degrees left and right and it has a change lever for 3 orbital settings and straight cutting.
"Soft no-load" function automatically reduces the motor speed during idling to suppress the vibration of the machine body. Other features include a brushless motor, newly improved dust extraction hose joint, tool-less blade change, variable speed control dial, soft start feature, blower function to clear wood dust from cutting line and twin LED job light.
Box Contains 1 x Makita DJV181Z 1 x Hex wrench 1 x Anti splintering device 1 x Cover plate 1 x Dust nozzle
Package Dimensions: 13.1 x 8.0 x 3.9 inches
NB: This is one of the few carfeulluy selected products where Stapling & Nailing Supplies participates with via the Amazon EU Associates Program. This is an affiliate advertising program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn a small amount in advertising fees by advertising and linking to mytoolkit.co.uk