4 Functions. No Batteries Included
- Variable speed control by a trigger for precise fastening in a wide variety of applications
- Battery fuel gauge indicates battery charge level
- Independent off switch for LED job light
- Built-in LED light with pre-glow and afterglow functions illuminates the work area
- One-touch bit installation
- Phosphorescent bumper glows in dark places
Makita is one of the leading manufacturers of professional power tools on the market. The DTP141Z is a brushless lightweight, compact designed combi drill is equipped with four operation modes:
- Impact driver
- Hammer drill
- Drill, screwdriver
- Teks screw mode selection.
- The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enables the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- The electronic clutch mechanism provides an expanded torque range and enables to drive Teks screw up to 2,300 rpm in high-speed mode.
- Features three-stage power selection
- Nine stage clutch torque settings with Tek screw mode.
- Maximum capacity into steel 10 mm, wood 21 mm and masonry 8 mm.
Box Contains 1 x Makita DTP141Z
NB: This is one of the few selected products that Stapling & Nailing Supplies participates with via the Amazon EU Associates Program. This is an affiliate advertising program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn a small amount in advertising fees by advertising and linking to mytoolkit.co.uk
Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 8.3 x 5.4 inches