- Excellent performance in continuous heavy-duty applications
- 140 Nm maximum fastening torque
- Maximum capacity in steel 20mm, wood 76mm, masonry 20mm
- 2 mechanical gears and an electronic clutch
- 21 torque settings in high speed, 41 torque settings in low speed, with digital display
- Electric brake for increased operator safety
- Conveniently located forward/reverse rotation switch
- LED job light to illuminate the work area
- Active Feedback sensing Technology (AFT)
Makita is considered by many as a leading manufacturer of professional power tools.
- The new XGT 40V standalone system; with a new charging adapter to allow the new 40V XGT platform to use the DC40RA charger to charge LXT slide-type battery and the new XGT battery, in as little as 28 minutes.
- The XGT range of tools and batteries have a built-in program that provides digital communication between the battery and the tool. This allows the battery not only to talk with the tool but also for the tool to talk to the battery.
- The HP001GD102 is a cordless, compact Combi Drill, designed for excellent performance in continuous heavy-duty applications.
- Powered by 40V Max Li-ion XGT battery, to supply energy to the powerful 40V brushless motor.
- Variable speed controlled by a trigger
- 2 mechanical gears and electronic clutch, to deliver up to 2,600 rpm, 39,000 bpm and 140 Nm maximum
- Fastening torque for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications.
This HP001GD102 combination drill is equipped with:
- 21 torque settings in high speed and 41 torque settings in low speed.
- A digital display for visual confirmation of the selected torque setting
- Single sleeve keyless chuck for quick and easy bit installation and removals and depth gauge for increased drilling consistency.
- Features active feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) to shut down the Combi Drill to protect the user if the rotation speed suddenly slows down.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty with a further 2 years when registered within 30 days of purchase.
(The guarantee does not apply where non-genuine or recommended parts or accessories are fitted to the tool. The use of non-genuine or compatible batteries and chargers with Makita tools will invalidate the Makita guarantee)