- Double sleeve keyless chuck
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Variable speed controlled by the trigger
- 2 mechanical gears and 2 mode operation
- Double insulated
- 20 torque settings plus drill mode
- Chuck capacity 1 to 10mm
- Maximum capacity in steel 10mm, wood 28mm and masonry 8mm
- Maximum fastening torque 56 Nm
Makita is thought by many to be the leading manufacturer of professional power tools.
- The HP0300/2 240V compact Combi Drill has a powerful 320-watt motor.
- With variable speed controlled by the trigger to enable the user to match the speed to the application, to deliver up to 22,500 bpm, 1,500 rpm and 56 Nm maximum fastening torque.
- The HP0300/2 is equipped with a recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Conveniently located reverse switch
- 2 mode operation for rotation only and hammering with rotation
- 20 torque settings plus drill mode and 2 mechanical gears.
- High-speed mode for speedy drilling in light duty applications and low-speed mode for heavy-duty applications requiring high torque.
- Features a double sleeve keyless chuck for quick and easy bit installations and removals.
1-year manufacturer warranty with a further 2 years when registered within 30 days of purchase.
Whats in the box: 1 x Makita HP0300/2 Makita Combi Drill
Colour: Blue and Black
NB: This is one of the few selected products that Stapling & Nailing Supplies participates with via the Amazon EU Associates Program. This is an affiliate advertising program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn a small amount in advertising fees by advertising and linking to mytoolkit.co.uk
Package Dimensions: 11.2 x 9.8 x 3.3 inches