- Impact energy 2.4 J
- Max in steel: 13 mm
- Max in concrete (TCT bit): 26 mm
- Max in concrete (TCT core): 68 mm
- Max in concrete (Diamond core): 80 mm
- Makita HR2630 3 Mode SDS Plus 26mm Rotary Hammer Drill 110V Model HR2630 is a 26mm (1") combination hammer based on predecessor model HR2610 but with an improved operation mode change lever.
- Modified operation-mode change lever enables you to switch from 'Rotation' to 'Hammering' mode and vice-versa without rotating the chuck.
- 3 mode operation: Rotation only / Rotation with hammering / Hammering only
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
- Variable speed control by trigger Forward/reverse rotation
- Torque limiter Double Insulation 40 different bit angle settings
- Compact and lightweight design Depth stop
- An ergonomically designed handle with a rubberized soft grip provides a comfortable grip and more control while minimizing hand fatigue and pain.
- Makita HR2630 3 Mode SDS Plus 26mm Rotary Hammer Drill 110V
Specification: - Max. in wood: 32 mm - Max in steel: 13 mm - Max in concrete (TCT bit): 26 mm - Max in concrete (TCT core): 68 mm - Max in concrete (Diamond core): 80 mm - Impact energy per stroke: 2.4 J - Blows per minute: 0 - 4600 ipm - Input Wattage: 800 w - No Load Speed: 0-1200 rpm - Vibration: Hammer Drilling: 15.5 m/sec²
NB: This is one of the few selected products that Stapling & Nailing Supplies participates with via the Amazon EU Associates Program. This is an affiliate advertising program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn a small amount in advertising fees by advertising and linking to mytoolkit.co.uk
Package Dimensions: 16.7 x 12.1 x 4.1 inches