Makita Circular Saw - with carry case
- Depth of cut at 90 degrees 66 mm, 45 degree 46 mm
- Corded device, Bore diameter 46 mm
- No-load speed 5200 RPM and ergonomic soft grip
- Double insulation. Noise sound pressure 87 dB A
- Compact and lightweight design
- Single action lever for quick adjustment of cutting depth
This Makita HS7601 Circular Saw is a compact and lightweight tool giving 1200 watts of continuous input.
This model succeeds the popular 5704R and has a number of improvements and refinements (EG lighter and more compact).
Box Contains 1 x HS7601 240 V circular saw 1 x Circular saw blade 1 x Makpac connector case
Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 12.5 x 11.3 inches