- Can also be used as a hand driver
- Adjustable handle
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Led job light to illuminate the work area
- Electric brake
- 1/4" Hex chuck for quick and easy bit installations and removals
- Machine Screw m3 to m8
- Standard bolt m3 to m8
- High strength bolt m3 to m6
- Coarse thread (length) 22 to 45mm
- Makita is known by many as being the leading manufacturer of professional power tools on the market.
- The TD022DSE pencil impact driver is powered by 7.2V li-ion battery, with variable speed control, to deliver up to 2, 450 rpm, 3, 000 ipm and 25 nm maximum tightening torque.
- This tool is equipped with 1/4" Hex chuck for quick and easy bit installations and removals, LED job light to illuminate the work area and forward/reverse rotation. The TD022DSE has an adjustable handle and can be used as a hand driver.
What's in the box:
1 x DC10WA battery charger, 1 x Carry case, 1 x Phillips bit, 1 x Drill holster, 1 x Makita TD022DZ, 2 x 1.5 Ah Li-ion batteries
1 year manufacturer warranty with a further 2 years when registered within 30 days of purchase. This guarantee does not apply where non-genuine or recommended parts or accessories are fitted to the tool.
NB: This is one of the few selected products that Stapling & Nailing Supplies participates with via the Amazon EU Associates Program. This is an affiliate advertising program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn a small amount in advertising fees by advertising and linking to mytoolkit.co.uk
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.4 x 4.0 inches