- Sequential mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed of up to four nails per second
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use but durable enough for worksite environment
- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers low running costs and consistent performance at low temperatures
- Trigger and contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener
- Tool-free stall/jam clearance minimises downtime
Details: Product Description The DEWALT 18 V XR Li-Ion Brushless 16 Ga Fix Nailer is a powerful heavy-duty yet ultra-compact tool designed for delivering consistent drive quality, accuracy and extensive runtime. The Brushless motor offers increased efficiency and power delivery, resulting in less wear and higher tool life.
This nailer is ideal for applications including:
- Installation of skirting boards
- Door and window trim
- Crown and cap
- Shoe moulding.
The tool-free stall and jam release help minimise downtime. The depth of drive can be adjusted tool-free using the integrated thumbwheel.
Box Contains 1 x DCN660P2;2 x 5Ah li-ion batteries;DCB105 Multi voltage XR battery charger;Belt hook (reversible);No mark tip x 2;Heavy duty carry case
Package Dimensions: 17.8 x 15.0 x 6.5 inches