New Product Alert!
We have a real treat for you today – here we have one of the most efficient, high-tech and safe tools in My Toolkit history! We are excited to present the Josef Kihlberg Battery c.561B Top Carton Stapler. Now we know that Kihlberg is a premium brand, so top quality tools are nothing less than expected from them, but boy have they exceeded themselves this time. The c.561B is easy to use, but will help you be as efficient as possible in your industrial carton closing. It is lightweight with an ergonomic handle, as well has having exceptionally smooth recoil and low sound emissions. The c.561B can drive 32 Series Staples from 15mm to 18mm in leg length. Also, with no compressor needed, you can be as portable as you want around the workshop.
The tool is powered by a top-of-the-range Li-Ion battery, which gives the stapler enough power to drive up to 6000 staples per battery charge. Then comes the high-tech part – it has a digital interface and a LED status indicator, as well as being able to switch from manual, semi-automatic to automatic operating modes. The c.561B is also one of the safest tools on the market, with a safety latch, surface detection, trigger finger detection and maintenance safety features.
So even with all of these fantastic features, there is still so much more! The standard c.561B has all of the features listed above, but there are more versions of this top stapler available:
- Kihlberg c.561B22– This version of the top stapler drives 32 Series Staples in 22mm in length, for when projects need that bigger staple
- Kihlberg c.561BFL – This version has a laser light coming out of the front of the tool, which helps you keep lined up when stapling
- Kihlberg c.561B22FL – This version has both the 22mm 32 Series Staple capacity, as well as the front laser
- Kihlberg c.561BCL – This version has two cross laser lights, one from the front and one from the side of the tool. This allows exact and straight staple placement at all times
- Kihlberg c.561B22CL – This version has both the 22mm 32 Series Staple capacity, as well as the two cross laser lights
If you’re looking for something a little bigger in staple size, there is the a.560B 35 Series Carton Closer, which comes in all of the same variations as this 35 Series range.
Each Kihlberg tool is made to order in Sweden, and therefore not available for next working day delivery. Please call the office on 0333 8000 345or drop us a message to find out the delivery times and prices on this item.
In the meantime, why not take a look at this handy video we filmed on these fantastic Kihlberg Top Staplers.
Kilhberg offer different warranty periods for different parts. Here is a breakdown of what is covered and for how long.
12 Month Warranty
This warranty covers all housing and the cap of the tool. This warranty does not cover normal wearing parts such as the bumper, driver blades, O-rings, and piston rings.
For more information see our Shipping and Returns policy.